Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Gentlemen, Choose Your Weapons-Leighann Foster

Here is another painting inspired by items I bought at the Dollar Store. I bought four squirt guns and a bag of balloons. I knew the guns would be the center painting with a small silver frame. I filled the balloons with water and drew them on the background board. I kept all the colors pastel and added many layers of glazing. Since this was not a thick board, I had a frame added to the outer edge.

The water fights we used to have as kids made me think of the title. Water balloons and squirt guns are and equal match I think. Gentlemen, choose your weapons.

Oil on gesso deep cradle board
17" X 19" X 1.75" 
$1500.00, plus shipping

Leighann Foster, foster3@gvtc.com

Website, www.leighannfoster.com
Find new and archival work.

Website, www.artistswhoteach.org
Find an instructor and see great artwork.

Find drawings and paintings on SALE.  

No comments:

Post a Comment